Tiger sugar milk boba is a global favorite. Our homemade recipe is made without caffeine so it can be enjoyed anytime of the day. This delicious recipe is sure to make you roar!
First, prepare the brown sugar syrup:
- Place ½ cup of brown sugar (we love Muscovado) and ½ cup of water in a small saucepan on the stove.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to simmer over low heat, whisking frequently.
- Simmer for 5-7 minutes until fully dissolved. Keep an eye on the syrup during the cooking process until it’s thickened (a caramel consistency).
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
Then, add the stripes and milk!
- Add Better Boba All-Natural Brown Sugar Boba Pearls to a cup.
- Drizzle the brown sugar syrup around the cup in stripes. (Don’t forget to drizzle the syrup on the boba!)
- Add your favorite milk – dairy, oat, almond, soy, or coconut! Ice optional.
- Grab a reusable straw and enjoy! We suggest investing in thick glass straws so that the boba pearls don’t get stuck.
- For a milk tea instead of plain milk, brew your milk of choice with black tea (bags or loose leaf).
- Consider using a dairy free alternative like Oat Milk to add a a sweet taste, and ensure that the drink can be enjoyed by those who might struggle with dairy. For those who are feeling extra adventurous could even try homemade oat milk
Share any photos or updates you made to our Tiger Sugar Milk Boba Recipe for a chance to be featured on our Instagram page.
Our Mission at Better Boba
]Join the boba revolution! Better Boba is the first global brand of all-natural boba pearls. Sustainably produced. We believe that boba can be better for us and the planet. Order your all-natural boba pearls today and start enjoying a healthier and more delicious version of your favorite sips and snacks. Go beyond the tea and scoop on ice cream, fruit salad, yogurt bowls, pancakes, acai bowls, iced coffee, and cocktails. It’s boba. But better.