Like your boba boozy? This velvety drink combines the rich flavors of bourbon, chocolate, and almond milk to create the Bourbon Chocolate Milk Boozy Boba drink that will tantalize your taste buds!
For those who prefer a non-alcoholic version, simply omit the rye or bourbon and replace it with an equal amount of almond milk.
Boozy Boba: Its a Boba Revolution!
Part of bobas surge in popularity is the massive amounts of flavor combinations. From smoothies, milks, tea or syrups. The possibilities are endless. While traditionally non alcoholic, boozy boba is perfect for your next party or get together. If you want your boba with a boozy punch, here is our recipe for our Tropical Twist. Remember, while our recipe is great what makes boba fun is the ability to get creative. Be sure to experiment, and make this recipe your own.
Ingredients for Bourbon Chocolate Milk Boozy Boba:
- 2 oz Rye or Bourbon (Choose any type of Rye or Bourbon that satisfies your personal preference)
- 2 oz Almond Milk: Almond milk adds a creamy and nutty dimension (Choose any milk alternative) Elmhurst Almond Milk
- Better Boba Classic Brown Sugar Tapioca Pearls (Add as much boba as your heart desires!)
Boozy Boba – Bourbon Chocolate Milk Instructions:
- In a shaker, combine 2 oz of your preferred Rye or Bourbon with 2 oz of almond milk.
- Add 2 dashes of Angostura bitters to the shaker for a subtle hint of aromatic flavor.
- Pour in 0.25 oz of Creme de Cacao, a luscious chocolate liqueur that will add a touch of sweetness to the drink.
- To balance the flavors, add 0.25 oz of Demerara syrup, a rich and flavorful sweetener.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake vigorously for about 10-15 seconds to chill and mix all the ingredients together.
- Take a serving glass and fill it with a generous amount of cooked Better Boba Classic Brown Sugar Tapioca Pearls.
- Strain the shaken mixture into the glass, allowing it to gently mix with the boba pearls.
- Give it a gentle stir to ensure the flavors are well combined.
- Optionally, garnish your Bourbon Chocolate Milk Boozy Boba with a sprinkle of cocoa powder or a chocolate drizzle for an extra touch of decadence.
- Add a swirl of your favorite whipped cream on top.
- Grab a reusable boba straw, take a sip, and let the creamy and indulgent flavors of bourbon, chocolate, and almond milk dance on your palate.
Remember to enjoy this drink responsibly and savor every delightful sip of the Bourbon Chocolate Milk Boozy Boba. Cheers!
Share With Us On Social Media
If you try one of our recipes, post it on Instagram, tag @thebetterboba, and use the hashtags #BetterBoba #AllNaturalBoba. We have a knack for giving free boba to those who tag us in their boba drink recipes. Feel free to get creative with our recipes as well.