This Mango Milk Tea Boba Recipe is a creamy and fruity combo combining sweet mango and creamy milk. It can be made with fresh or frozen fruit and is perfect for a warm summer day. It is shockingly easy to make, and is the perfect addition to your summer Boba Bar. This recipe has been tested with our Brown Sugar Boba.
Why Try Our Mango Boba Tea Recipe?
Boba drinks a.k.a Bubble tea is easy to make at home. We love making bubble tea at home because it’s easy! Plus, it’s cheaper than store-bought milk tea from the bubble tea shop (and you know its natural). For other flavors check out our recipe page.
It’s a healthy smoothie. There are a few reasons that this mango bubble tea is healthy. First, it’s loaded with vitamins, antioxidants, and nutrients from mango. Second, the mango milk has no added sugar. You can also make vegan bubble tea by using non-dairy milk like almond milk or oat milk to suit your dietary preference.
Serve it as mango milk smoothie, bubble tea, or mango milk tea. If you didnt plan ahead and you didnt order your Better Boba bags, you can always make this recipe without as a mango milk smoothie. You can also add in your favorite green tea or black tea for a mango milk tea with boba instead.
To make this refreshing Mango Boba Tea, you will need the following ingredients (full measurements in recipe card below):
- Mango – use fresh or frozen
- Milk – feel free to use any kind of milk for this recipe, whether that is dairy milk or non-dairy alternatives such as almond milk, soy milk, or oat milk.
- Ice cubes – this is optional, but encouraged
- Brown Sugar Boba Pearls – You can use any boba pearls, but Better Boba’s All Natural Pearls are our go to.
- Sweetener (optional) – The brown sugar tapioca pearls already add sweetness, but if you need more or if you find your mangos are not ripe enough, feel free to add in some honey, maple syrup, agave, or your choice of sweetener.
- Tea (optional) – to make a mango milk tea, substitute ¾ cup of milk with your choice of tea. Make the tea by adding a green tea bag or black tea bag to ¾ cup of boiling water. Allow it to steep for 5 minutes then cool in the fridge.
How To Make The Mango Milk Tea
First, prepare the mango puree: (2-3 servings). The mango puree can be done a few different ways, but getting it right makes all the difference. Sure the boba is the star of the show, but the mango puree is the supporting case. Any great team is only as good as its weakest link.
If using FROZEN mango:
- Soak 1 ¼ cups of diced frozen mango with 3 tbsp sugar.
- Let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Blend the mango mixture at a medium speed until you reach a drizzling consistency.
If using FRESH mango:
- Place 1 ¼ cups of diced mango and 3 tbsp sugar in a blender.
- Add 1 tbsp of water; more can be added if you prefer a thinner puree.
- Blend the mango mixture until you reach a drizzling consistency.
Mango Boba Milk Tea (Love a different fruit? Go for it!)
- Add Better Boba Brown Sugar All-Natural Boba Pearls pearls to your cup of mango milk tea. Top with ice.
- Add 2-3 tbsp of your all star mango puree.
- Fill a cup with your milk of choice – dairy, oat, soy, almond, or coconut. You can Froth the milk for extra depth.
- Grab a reusable straw and enjoy!
Optional: Add a Tea (4-5 servings)
- Boil water in a pot until the temperature reaches 168 F.
- Turn off the heat.
- Add 1 cup of green tea (loose leaf) into the pot and stir so all the tea leaves are soaked.
- Cover with a lid and let it sit for 8-10 minutes.
- While waiting, prepare a container with 1 quart of ice and 1 cup of sugar.
- When the tea is ready, open the lid and strain the liquid over a cloth strainer into the container with ice and sugar.
- Whisk energetically until all is dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Consider using a dairy free alternative like Oat Milk to add a a sweet taste. Additionally, you can ensure that our Mango Boba Drink can be enjoyed by those who might struggle with dairy. After all, everyone loves Boba! For those who are feeling extra adventurous, you could try homemade oat milk.
Share With Us on Social Media
If you try one of our recipes, post on instagram, tag @thebetterboba and use the hashtags #MangoBoba #BetterBoba #AllNaturalBoba. We have a knack for giving free boba to those who love their boba.
Our Mission at Better Boba
]Join the boba revolution! Better Boba is the first global brand of all-natural boba pearls. Sustainably produced. We believe that boba can be better for us and the planet. Order your all-natural boba pearls today and start enjoying a healthier and more delicious version of your favorite sips and snacks. Go beyond the tea and scoop on ice cream, fruit salad, yogurt bowls, pancakes, acai bowls, iced coffee, and cocktails. It’s boba. But better.