If you enjoy pumpkin beverages and bubble tea, try our delicious Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte with all-natural brown sugar boba. It’s easy to make, festive, and delicious.
Better Boba’s Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte With Boba
The August return of Starbucks popular Pumpkin Spice Latte has become an annual milestone. The PSL, as it’s affectionately nicknamed, is the beverage that officially announces the arrival of fall. Sadly, the Iced pumpkin spiced latte is your last chance to get an iced drink before winter hits. With the delicious variety of pumpkin inspired drinks, there are many creative ways to enjoy, while including our classic brown sugar boba.
Brown Sugar Boba Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte Ingredients
- ½ cup strong-brewed coffee (2 shots of espresso)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree with 100% natural pumpkin
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup to taste
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Ice cubes
- Classic brown sugar boba by better boba
- Whipped cream, optional (but encouraged).
Brown Sugar Boba Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte Instructions
- Prepare your classic brown sugar pearls by stovetop or Instant Pot, as directed on the bag. Soak in a brown sugar or honey syrup (optional) and set aside.
- Brew your coffee. 2 espresso shots or ½ cup strong brewed coffee. Cool and set aside.
- Add all remaining ingredients to a blender and pulse until smooth. It should look like pumpkin milk.
- Fill a glass halfway with ice cubes.
- Generously scoop your boba over the ice cubes.
- Pour the coffee over the ice cubes and top with the pumpkin milk.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice (optional)
Pumpkin Spice Latte Substitutions
- Instead of dairy milk, try almond, soy, or oat milk.
- Make it caffeine free by removing the coffee and adding an extra ¼ cup milk.
- No pumpkin pie spice? Blend equal parts nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Swap dairy whipped cream for coconut or soy whipped cream.
- Make it a boozy boba by adding a splash of vanilla vodka.
- Skip the coffee and prepare a pumpkin iced tea with our classic brown sugar pearls. We love the Pumpkin Spice Black Tea by Republic of Tea.
Pumpkin Flavor Variations For Fall
It’s all about pumpkin season, so scoop better boba’s classic brown sugar boba on these festive sips and snacks:
- Pumpkin pancakes and waffles with maple syrup
- Pumpkin smoothie
- Pumpkin ice cream
- Pumpkin pie (make this a new family tradition!)
- Yogurt bowls with pumpkin granola
Share with Us on Social Media
Share your love for boba by tagging @thebetterboba on Instagram with your favorite beverage creation! We love to share free boba with our communiTEA.