This Jasmine Green Tea Boba Recipe is a light and refreshing iced tea. Perfect for warm summer days, or as a refreshing winter snack.
First, prepare the jasmine green tea: (4-5 servings)
- Boil water in a pot until the temperature reaches 168 F.
- Turn off the heat.
- Add 1 cup of jasmine green tea (loose leaf) into the pot and stir so all the tea leaves are soaked.
- Cover with a lid and let it sit for 8-10 minutes.
- While waiting, prepare a container with 1 quart of ice and 1 cup of sugar.
- When the tea is ready, open the lid and strain the liquid over a cloth strainer into the container with ice and sugar.
- Whisk energetically until all is dissolved. Set aside to cool.
Tea Tip: Prefer tea bags instead of loose leaf tea? We love the Organic Jasmine Green Tea by Republic of Tea
Jasmine Green Tea with Fruit Puree
- Add Better Boba Brown Sugar all-natural pearls to a cup. Top with ice.
- Add 2-3 tbsp of mango/strawberry puree.
- Fill the cup with jasmine green tea.
- Grab a reusable straw and enjoy!
Share any photos or updates you made to our Tiger Sugar Milk Boba Recipe for a chance to be featured on our Instagram page.